Lickley Proctor was established over 125 years ago and is, therefore, a well known name in Dundee, synonymous with Property Management in the area in addition to our Surveying Practice.
We manage properties in Angus, Tayside, Fife and beyond and have experienced and trained staff using a modern specialised computer system to provide our clients with an efficient service.
Having a Chartered Surveyor background, we are in a position to inform clients on various property matters to ensure they are well catered for and advise in our vast experience of the property market.
• WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY OF THE PROPERTIES WE ARE ADVERTISING TO LET. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND AN EARLY CHECK IS MADE WITH OUR OFFICE TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT AVAILABILITY OF ANY PARTICULAR HOUSE OR FLAT OF INTEREST TO YOU.
• VIEWINGS FOR ALL OUR PROPERTIES ARE ACCOMPANIED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
• NO PETS ARE PERMITTED AT ANY OF THE PROPERTIES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE.
• YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY. TWO (2) FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION ARE REQUIRED – ONE (1) PHOTO ID AND ONE (1) ADDRESS VERIFICATION (Utility Bill, Bank Statement), LAST 3 MONTHS OF CURRENT ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENTS, LANDLORD REFERENCE, EMPLOYERS REFERENCE, CHARACTER REFERENCE (NOT FROM A RELATIVE) ARE ALSO REQUIRED.
• A GUARANTOR WOULD NORMALLY BE REQUIRED BY ANYONE APPLYING FOR A PROPERTY WHO IS IN FULL TIIME EDUCATION OR UNEMPLOYED/RETIRED/ON LOW INCOME. THE GUARANTOR MUST SIGN THE GUARANTEE AGREEMENT PRIOR TO SIGNING THE LEASE. IF THE GUARANTOR HAS NOT VIEWED THE PROPERTY SIGNING THE GUARANTEE AGREEMENT WILL BE DEEMED FULL ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY.
• A TENANT MUST SIGN THE LEASE AGREEMENT PRIOR TO OCCUPATION OF THE PROPERTY.
BEFORE ENTRY MONIES REQUIRED TO BE PAID -
ONE MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE AND EQUIVALENT OF ONE MONTHS RENT PLUS £100 AS A DEPOSIT BY BACS PAYMENT TRANSFER WHICH MUST BE RECEIVED BY US 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TENANCY IS DUE TO BE SIGNED (SUCH PAYMENTS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 WORKING BANK DAYS).
LICKLEY PROCTOR LETTINGS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONNECTION OF THE ELECTRICITY/GAS SUPPLY.Lickley Proctor Lettings for themselves and for the owners of the properties whose agents they are, hereby give notice that:-